Doodieman Voodoo Doodieman Voodoo

Lawl'd

Yes, funniest thing I've seen in quite some time

Military Sniper Military Sniper

A bit too easy.

I didn't get much out of this one, because all of the mission's objectives were very obvious and were easily completed. That terrorist cell mission needed to be completed with only one bullet... well, they were all completable with only one bullet, save for the target range. In addition, the spelling certainly left something to be desired.

Although I enjoyed the cartoon style which is rarely seen in these kinds of games, the lack of gameplay didn't allow it much credit. Some useful improvements might be aim-shake, having the bolt-action effect of the scope twisting after a shot, and the targets being terrified after a missed shot.

So, good luck in your future endeavors, and of course, I lol'd at the retarded stickman in level 2.

The Stupid Test 2 The Stupid Test 2

Not very good at all.

Once I got to the quiz question, and I found it was either broken or a trick, I began to realize the game was really just stupid and frustrating. I ended up just right-clicking and pressing forward to cycle through the questions (in the future, disable the right click menu and tab) to see if I could find something exciting, but no dice. The last question, the essay question, after I forwarded through it without writing anything, said I got an "A" and than took me back to the menu, as if I had lost.

All in all, the game was unexciting, with no music or sound and very little style. It is essentially just an attempt to hop on to the Impossible Quiz 1 & 2 bandwagon.

Zforcegames responds:

Read Author Comments... Play the newer ones on other websites, they are all exclusive to AddictingGames so I can't post'm here

Effing Hail Effing Hail

Pretty freaking fun!

If you had some upgrades or other customization, it would be more fun, but cool, nonetheless.

That music is massively irritating, Btw, but no points off for that.

Patapon 2 The Art Of War Patapon 2 The Art Of War

Not much to say here.

I couldn't do anything because the whole rhythm element didn't work for me. I tried all the possible timing, but it never worked. This is a good idea, but needs to be strengthened.

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

I appreciate all the features

Theres no denying that this is a very well polished game, besides the flashing hands. Hope you can fix that.

Card Game! Card Game!

Most painful game ever.

Seriously, they cut off my damn hand!
Plz Do more. I beg of you. CARD GAME II!

Bunny Invasion 2 Bunny Invasion 2

One of the best shooters EVAR!

I can honestly say that this is the best shooter on NG! That, my friend, is an important honor. Keep it up!

VDay Blast VDay Blast

Not wonderful.

If it were a bit longer, and the graphics were at least a fraction better, it'd go a long way.

Stoneage Assassin:Revenge Stoneage Assassin:Revenge

Ok game.

But, there were several factors that, quite frankly, pissed me off.
First: The Glitch which wrecks the game if you use your last bullet and hit something.
Second: No saving or chapter selection (which would be fine if not for the glitch)
Third: Some of the missions took WAY too long for anything to happen, mainly the one where you establish the leader and the one where you have to kill 4 guards at once.

Other that that, it was pretty cool and innovative. 3/5 6/10

P.S. I laughed my ass of at the StoneAgeGames intro.