Ng Voicemail #973 Ng Voicemail #973

Vomited Later.

Like seriously. I will have nightmares about this.

But it was funny.

Big Ass Bear Big Ass Bear

I don't get the end

Is he getting his dumb ass arrested?

Oh, and it was the funniest god damn thing I've seen in some time.

What The Fuck Is Going On What The Fuck Is Going On

Fun, entertaining.

Quite relaxing, 5'd, fav'd. I could watch this for hours.

Doodieman Voodoo Doodieman Voodoo

Lawl'd

Yes, funniest thing I've seen in quite some time

Military Sniper Military Sniper

A bit too easy.

I didn't get much out of this one, because all of the mission's objectives were very obvious and were easily completed. That terrorist cell mission needed to be completed with only one bullet... well, they were all completable with only one bullet, save for the target range. In addition, the spelling certainly left something to be desired.

Although I enjoyed the cartoon style which is rarely seen in these kinds of games, the lack of gameplay didn't allow it much credit. Some useful improvements might be aim-shake, having the bolt-action effect of the scope twisting after a shot, and the targets being terrified after a missed shot.

So, good luck in your future endeavors, and of course, I lol'd at the retarded stickman in level 2.

The Stupid Test 2 The Stupid Test 2

Not very good at all.

Once I got to the quiz question, and I found it was either broken or a trick, I began to realize the game was really just stupid and frustrating. I ended up just right-clicking and pressing forward to cycle through the questions (in the future, disable the right click menu and tab) to see if I could find something exciting, but no dice. The last question, the essay question, after I forwarded through it without writing anything, said I got an "A" and than took me back to the menu, as if I had lost.

All in all, the game was unexciting, with no music or sound and very little style. It is essentially just an attempt to hop on to the Impossible Quiz 1 & 2 bandwagon.

Zforcegames responds:

Read Author Comments... Play the newer ones on other websites, they are all exclusive to AddictingGames so I can't post'm here

Gay Collab Gay Collab

OMFG... freaking sweet!

I laughed mein ass off after listening to this crap.

P.S. ZOMFG!

SWITCHBLADE SWITCHBLADE

Cool.

That was an enjoyable 2 and a half minutes.

May May

That was freakin' Incredible!

Dude, that was great. I'm totally using this in my flash. This is great music, although it does continue a stream of the same thing for a while. But who cares?!? I can see why you've had it stuck in your head, very catchy. Great, but are you going to make the other 8 months(rofl)? He he, great job.

Mopp4 responds:

lol, ders alredy a submission called march so i guess im fukd lol